Talking Hey, from the DMV(DC,MD,VA)!!

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm R.J. (or Rach)a newlywed/military wife, just turned 27 a few days ago and I'd like to start up a residential cleaning service in my area. Mainly it would cater to the residents of the military base I reside on, and surrounding areas. The DMV is huge, but I think I may offer a little bit more as well as service the soldiers' dorms as an option...erm...that didn't sound right hehe. Looking for all the info I can soak in through reading/participating. Thanks for having me!

Default Re: Hey, from the DMV(DC,MD,VA)!!

Welcome! I'm relatively new, too. Keep us posted and updated, and don't get discouraged!
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

A fruit never tasted so sweet as the one you walked the furthest to pick and were the hungriest for.

Don't try to keep up with the Joneses. They're broke. -Dave Ramsey

Fear will always knock on your door. Just don't invite it in for dinner. And for Heaven's sake, don't offer it a bed for the night. -Max Lucado

And LOL @ service the soldiers dorms...I have a french maid costume you can borrow

I kid, I kid!
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

A fruit never tasted so sweet as the one you walked the furthest to pick and were the hungriest for.

Don't try to keep up with the Joneses. They're broke. -Dave Ramsey

Fear will always knock on your door. Just don't invite it in for dinner. And for Heaven's sake, don't offer it a bed for the night. -Max Lucado

Thanks Ashley! Funny girl you ;)

Rach/RJ,

Hi and welcome to the Association....

I used to spend a fair amount of time @ Ft Meade back in the late 60's. I had a few friends who were stationed there and I was stationed at Andrews AFB down near DC.
    <a href=http://www.icasupplycentral.com target=_blank>http://www.icasupplycentral.com</a>
    Dave Crichton

Product Sales help finance the operation of this site...

The Association..."Your Association"... is "not" a spectator sport... PARTICIPATE!!!

Has anything you've learned while at GCA helped with your business? If the answer is "Yes"
    Please help GCA with a

ICA SUPPLY CENTRAL

EZINE

Hello R.J. and welcome to GCA. I wish you all the best with your new venture
    One Person CAN make a difference....but together we WILL affect change

Hello, Dave! That's great, I love the area, spent my summers here (and most of my college days) in this area. I was excited to move back. I had a relative working for Andrew's AFB but I lived closer to Ft. Belvoir in Alexandria. Thanks for the warm welcome!

@Breathez, thank you too for the warm welcome, I've learned so much from you all already and am anxious to start!

Welcome. I'm still fairly new (Jan'12) but I have been able to pretty much fill up my schedule each week with jobs (and I've now got 3 employees). Read, read, and read. I can tell you the advice here is fantastic!

Sherry