Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Re: Still having a bit of trouble logging on

I had this happen to me yesterday. I have asked (again....) our webguy to look into all of this sign-in/hacking BS and hope to hear back from him sometime soon....
    <a href=http://www.icasupplycentral.com target=_blank>http://www.icasupplycentral.com</a>
    Dave Crichton

Product Sales help finance the operation of this site...

The Association..."Your Association"... is "not" a spectator sport... PARTICIPATE!!!

Has anything you've learned while at GCA helped with your business? If the answer is "Yes"
    Please help GCA with a

ICA SUPPLY CENTRAL

EZINE

Where is everybody? Busy with new accounts? or is there a problem with the backend of things?
    Brad BD Janitorial
    BDJanitorial.com

Brad,

We continue to have log-on problems (aren't you experiencing problems???) and have someone working on it as I write.....
    <a href=http://www.icasupplycentral.com target=_blank>http://www.icasupplycentral.com</a>
    Dave Crichton

The Association..."Your Association"... is "not" a spectator sport... PARTICIPATE!!!

Has anything you've learned while at GCA helped with your business? If the answer is "Yes"
    Please help GCA with a

ICA SUPPLY CENTRAL

EZINE

Hi,
    I'm still having problems logging on.
    Sometimes it allows me access and sometimes it just keeps asking me to log on.
    Thank you,
    Lois

I get the same thing Lois....there are day I can't and then there are days I can....today I just waited for the 'gods' behind the scenes (the programming code) to catch up to me signing in and it seemed to work.

It is too bad the site keeps experiencing these issues for, I would assume many, as it might scare off people who are interested in joining but frustration allows them to go elsewhere.

There is just way too much amazing information and insight from the best of the best internationally for this site to be ignored
    One Person CAN make a difference....but together we WILL affect change

Exclamation Re: Still having a bit of trouble logging on

Quote Originally Posted by breatheez View Post
    I get the same thing Lois....there are day I can't and then there are days I can....today I just waited for the 'gods' behind the scenes (the programming code) to catch up to me signing in and it seemed to work.

It is too bad the site keeps experiencing these issues for, I would assume many, as it might scare off people who are interested in joining but frustration allows them to go elsewhere.

There is just way too much amazing information and insight from the best of the best internationally for this site to be ignored
    Lois/April/Other Readers,

Reports of GCA's death have been greatly exaggerated......

I visit the site daily to maintain our promise to members to NOT let this site turn into a "Spam-Yard". We (and I speak for Ken also) will not sit idly by whilst spammers "infect" the database we have accrued over the past 14/15yrs

Just to update y'all on where we stand as of this writing....

Efforts to find and replace our current "absent" Webmaster/Server Provider have had to take a back seat to outside circumstances beyond our control so, we have been at almost a virtual stand-still for far too long but, it "is" our plan to revamp the GCA site. The site will not resemble what you are used to seeing as it is our plan to "ditch" the V-Bulletin format for just the reasons you mention in comments above.

It is our plan to "mell" the site into the ICA Supply Central site which is a Word Press format and much more stable. The information contained in the GCA site will make a visit to the ICA Supply Central site a much more "rewarding and educational" experience, especially for those visitors who are new to the business.

Both sites are a bit of a mess right now for which "I" will take full responsibility for and...........I apologize. Members deserve better even though most have left GCA for dead with the advent of Facebook. (I, for one, have taken a pass on FB recently for reasons I will not get into here....)

Stay Tuned.....
    Dave
    Dave Crichton

Please help GCA with a

ICA SUPPLY CENTRAL

EZINE

"it "is" our plan to revamp the GCA site"

Thank you so much.

I am excited and look forward to the renewal of GCA....I miss it as it is my only form of discussion in regards to the cleaning industry....nothing can hold a candle to the behind the scenes efforts from both of you (Dave and Ken).....not even Facebook....at least for me.

If anyone has made it this far while getting grief signing on....I have learned something really cool.

When I sign in it says welcome breatheez and then it seems that it goes back to thinking I am a guest so I don't think I am signed in....I now just click on the Todays Posts button and it takes me to a page that says hello breatheez on the top right corner and I am signed on.....yipeee!

Quote Originally Posted by breatheez View Post
    If anyone has made it this far while getting grief signing on....I have learned something really cool.

When I sign in it says welcome breatheez and then it seems that it goes back to thinking I am a guest so I don't think I am signed in....I now just click on the Todays Posts button and it takes me to a page that says hello breatheez on the top right corner and I am signed on.....yipeee!
    YEAH......you broke the code....
    Dave Crichton

Please help GCA with a

ICA SUPPLY CENTRAL

EZINE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast